Following the huge exit that left "Dance Moms" in a frenzy in its sixth season, it seems JoJo Siwa is following the footsteps of favorites Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler as the young dancer has been absent in several events that the show participated in over the past weeks.
In the finale of season six, the Zieglers decided to depart from the series and start building on their own solo careers. Though there has been no announcement regarding another exit on the way, fans speculate that JoJo won't appear in season seven.
According to The International Business Times, JoJo's absenteeism over the past weeks has become reason enough for some to believe that she is the next casualty in "Dance Moms" after the Zieglers.
JoJo and her mom, Jessa, were noticeably missing during the weekend's Sheer Talent competition in Spokane, Washington. Another possible proof that points to JoJo's departure is the show's weekly pyramid that usually has the number of students participating in a certain event.
Last week, there were only four headshots. Jessa and JoJo have yet to announce if anything is up or if they have decided to focus on the stunning young girl's solo career, but four headshots in the weekly pyramid means a lot for fans.
Aside from the weekly pyramid issue and the Washington absence, JoJo wasn't spotted with the team at the Fierce National Dance Competition in Calabasas, California on May 28.
Meanwhile, viewers are now looking at the possible next move that "Dance Moms" will make, especially now that another student is rumored to have departed. Some suggest that the show should now try to put the other remaining girls in the spotlight.
The Christian Times notes that Maddie was undeniably one of the most successful names that ever emerged from the Abby Lee Miller Dance Company (ALDC) but with her gone and now focusing on a solo path, the rest of the girls can possibly be given a chance to shine.
If JoJo has indeed left the series, the remaining girls are: Nia Frazier, Kendall Vertes, Kalani Hilliker, and Brynn Rumfallo. Brynn has often been compared to Maddie during the previous episodes and some viewers believe that if given the chance, she would become the new face of the ALDC.
There are no official announcements regarding the premiere of "Dance Moms" season seven.
- World's churches line up at New York for Climate Summit calling for action now to save creation
- Pope Francis talks candidly about Catholic Church on trip to 3 African countries
- World Council of Churches head speaks of 'dialogue of truth and love' at Pentecostal World Conference
- Pope Francis hails new United Arab Emirates group to promote Human Fraternity
- UN day for violence victims stresses religious tolerance
News from Entertainment
Ecumenical Jury awards film prizes at Berlinale 2018
- South African release date for Tutu movie starring Forrest Whittaker on the horizon
- 'One Punch Man' season 2 release date news: Ad confirms anime now in production; exact release date TBA
- Dota 2: The International 2017 dates, ticket prices, details: $300 to watch entire six-day event
- 'The Crown' season 2 spoilers, predictions: Three prime ministers, Suez Crisis, Profumo affair
Nazir-Ali's move to Catholicism seen as 'significant' in 'evangelical resistance' to secular Anglican progressivism
Desmond Tutu turns 90 with outpouring of love from South Africa and the world
Pope Francis expresses 'shame' after report of clerical sexual abuse in France
Swiss evangelical group says same sex marriage law places too little weight on children's rights
Government restrictions on religion stay high across the world as terrorism declines: Report
Leading to Glasgow meeting, Christian groups amplify calls for climate justice
UK's Nottingham University reverses decision to block pro-life priest from chaplaincy role